- I graduated GOT MY BFA YESSSSSS. NO MORE COLLEGE FOR ME. I graduated last month on the 13th and I'm super happy!
- Quit my job! I no longer work at Tandy Leather Factory.
- I'm now looking for cool real life art jobs that pay me in many real American dollars.
- I went back home for awhile. For like the first time in about 2 years and spent the holiday with my family.
- My mom got me a serger for a graduation present! I don't know how to use it yet, but it's going to make cosplay so much easier.
- Went to ALA. Made new costumes: Mamimi from FLCL, Makoto from Street Fighter, and the President of Death Records from Detroit Metal City.
- Stayed in LA forever and did all the things.
YEP. That's what I've been up to. Since I'm unemployed and have a gagillion things to update expect me to finally post photos on here. I've got a ton of them.
Also going to be running around Wizard World Comic Con in Portland next weekend. Not sure if I'm cosplaying yet but I will be at least bumming around in normal clothes.
More in depth update when I have time but I am no longer dead! Smooches to ya'll. And if you want regular updates make sure to hit up my facebook page: www.facebook.com/piggynukkacosplay